Make a Gift
Thank you for giving to the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center. Every gift matters.There are many ways to support the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center:
- Annual Gifts from alumni and friends provide immediately available support that is vital for the success of the cancer center.
- Corporate Gifts, which are made through the assistance of our Business Engagement Center, provide companies with a gateway to the University of Michigan, one of the nation's leading research and higher-education institutions.
- Estate and Planned Gifts allow a donor to leave money or assets upon his or her death.
- The Foundation Gifts that the University receives are the result of tireless efforts by the Office of Foundation Relations to initiate and cultivate relationships between the University and private organizations.
- In Kind Gifts such as book collections, artwork, equipment, or other valuable personal property are non-monetary donations that constitute another important avenue of Michigan support.
- You can increase your gift to U-M by making use of your company's matching gift program.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts provide meaningful support for the U-M while allowing you to celebrate people and events that mean so much to you.
The University of Michigan has 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt status; our federal tax ID number is 38-6006309. Learn more on the Leaders and Best web page.
Our staff can guide you through the many ways to be supportive, such as gifts that pay you an income for life and including the Cancer Center in your will or trust. We can help you determine which option best fits your personal situation. Contact us [UMCCCAnnualGiving@umich.edu] and take the first step.
You can have an immediate impact by using our online form to make a gift today.